Friday, February 12, 2010

Lactulose Causing Teeth Problems What Else Can I Use For My Babys Constipation? Lactulose Causing Tooth Decay?

What else can I use for my babys constipation? Lactulose causing tooth decay? - lactulose causing teeth problems

My 10 months has had constipation problems in recent months and prescribed lactulose, because they are on and off since the beginning. His teeth have started coming through about a month ago, and I thought that you are a little irregular, but not sure. Now his upper teeth coming through and has a very distinct dark gray / black spot on the back of it. They found that the use of lactulose is too long to cause tooth decay because they are very rich in sugar. This bothered me a little because I asked my doctor if I could have a long-term effects on my baby if I continued to use it, but assured me it would be nice. The only problem is that if you have to stop him, my daughter trouble going to bathroom again. I have tried all other options, including changes in diet BUt lactulose is the only what works. I've heard that some people use brown sugar and boiled water, but could have the same problem with my teeth result in the end. Would otherwise have had this problem and find a better solution, one that does not decay?

3 comments:

any 1 said...

Not prune plums or prune any infant nutrition. Fiber too much fruit juice can only help.

Kel said...

That prunes to bite

I read a book and his teeth problems babies can be a sign that the high iron content has nothing to do with lactulose, go a dentist

Jen said...

I had the same problem! My niece was so congested, and always have this procedure to solve the problem of age and always helped, because it was bad!

Is it safe for the children up to 2 ounces per day by the bottle / cup.

A mixture of dried herbs and flowers collected in general and cooking in a pot of tea. look like tea, but soothes the stomach and make it disappear.

Who gave it 2 months and then when we realized it was hard to stomach pain and couldnt go to the toilet.

Also try prune juice or cranberry has also worked as it was 18 months.

If your baby to eat solid foods, try baby food fibers - again mainly in the form of grains of barley and mashed potatoes, pears and plums. Avoid rice cereal.

evit is your baby juice, 100% .. They work wonders and keep their hydration water and fruit juices with .. 100%

Hope that helped!

Post a Comment