Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Coconut Oil Company Has Anyone Tried Eating Coconut Oil & Got Sick?

Has Anyone Tried Eating Coconut Oil & Got Sick? - coconut oil company

I pressed the organic coconut oil cake for my yeast infection and helps me take better. She told me to eat 3 tablespoons per day. The lady at the health food store. However, it seemed good, but with the cooking. So I do not really know what to do. So I took 1 tablespoon packed and was very ill, aromatic oils such as Crisco, and I spat. Thus, after a liquid mixed with lemon and hot and I'm down. But it was unpleasant, oily taste. Within an hour I was so disgusted began to vomit. I swore to never use. But the next morning I woke up I felt really good. I do not know if this is something with oil, did not do-or coconut. But I wish someone please tell me what I was doing wrong. And if there is another way, without becoming ill. Can the capsules? Or am I the wrong kind of coconut oil. This is not the taste or smell of coconut. It is of the firm "tree of life" Please, someone out there prepared to help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment