Thursday, December 31, 2009

Treatment Options For Bulimia Relapse...I Want To Be On Medication Without My Mom Knowing?

Relapse...I want to be on medication without my mom knowing? - treatment options for bulimia

I bulimic series. Treat me about six months ago, but I can not again. I can not really breathe life more. I am discouraged, down and can concentrate in school. I'm so tired of bulimia and purging the whole time.

I want to make an appointment for the new drug. If I do go on medication to send the insurance company to deliver at home or some kind of record that I take. I am now in school, so that my mother is the e-mail message. Will they send anything the slightest hint that I might be taking drugs?

Please do not suggest that the therapy. Not an option. Please also do not suggest that I talk about a return to my mother.

Thank you.

1 comments:

pharmgrl said...

Find health services at your institution. You probably can a doctor to prescribe the medicines you may need. Large institutions often have clinics that offer these services, free or at low cost, as your co-payments for health insurance. If your school has a school of medicine, you can have full access to hospital services cheaply or for free. This should not be reported by your insurance, and the university should be confidential (or preserve) their parents to do besides the desire to express it (ie,) suicide. If your school does not offer the services you need to find a free clinic or to the public in your area. Again, you will be in a position to which you are in need for free or inexpensive. The only condition is that every doctor who prescribe medication for their condition, to make an urgent appeal or to request that you respond to therapy. I do not know why they say this is not an option, but from my personal experience with depression, the treatment is very beneficial in combination with drugs. DrugsTreat the symptoms but not the causes of their condition. Stress and depression can be difficult to fight on their own, especially at his age, and can really help make a "sounding board" to help them overcome their problems. Please help quickly, as you probably know that bulimia can cause mental health problems other than those now living.

Post a Comment