Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tire Failure Does Anyone Have Info On The Eric Medlen Accident Beyond That There Was A Tire Failure That Caused Vibrations?

Does anyone have info on the eric medlen accident beyond that there was a tire failure that caused vibrations? - tire failure

Copy and paste this URL into your browser and check the history. http://www.nhra.com/content/news/19197.htm

What he said in the Spring Nationals was not even near the whole story. He lived really happened for 4 days (Monday accident) before the family decided, their honor and they will leave on Friday. I'm not so sure whether I touched the wall he. I think the majority of which made heavy tire shake before the wall hits (I think I was unconscious before he hit the wall). If you have the severity of the wheels, obviously shaken, shakes his whole body with great force, and obviously in this case, "parts" of his brain, his unconscious. I did a search for "diffuse axonal injury" and found a large amount of information that way. I hope that answers your question.

0 comments:

Post a Comment