Friday, December 18, 2009

Md. Real Estate Title Agent Certificaton How Can I Get Out Of A Real Estate Deal And Calculate Net Equity Assuming No Loss Or No Gain?

How can i get out of a real estate deal and calculate net equity assuming no loss or no gain? - md. real estate title agent certificaton

The building is currently owned by me and my business partner. I wanted out of this Treaty and the main actions on the property. Had to determine for myself, my true fairness and compliance with the rules and regulations of the States, MD, of these questions I hope someone can help me

1) If you are a Quitclaim deed to be sufficient to remove my name and all the interest in the property? (To avoid the tax and liability issues)
2) is re-publishing the full state to another? Can happen at any cost? If so, how much (is) about the cost?
3) If a firm to do so, or we can go and not directly with the state?
4) As the value of equity in real estate to be calculated, if I had done a Quitclaim signed? (Assuming you spent $ 25K. How can the net value of achieving a situation of loss or can not be calculated, while the tax benefits last year)

0 comments:

Post a Comment